Translate

Saturday, November 17, 2012

        I sent my postcard out for Trans Iowa V.9 yesterday. I was planning on being creative with it, but instead just grabbed a random one from the closet.
So the Florida postcard got sent to Iowa to sign up for a 320 mile bike race. It would be interesting to see all the different post cards that guitar ted gets while people are signing up for this race.





         I got some Gore Shoe Covers from Wheel Werks Bikes they are really nice. I didn't even notice how uncomfortable my cold feet were until I got these shoe covers. It really makes riding in cold weather a lot better.

        Going to do some riding tomorrow, then Thanksgiving night I have a route planned from Decatur, IL to Alto Pass, IL. 200 miles starting around 9pm. I'll post about it afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment