Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012

     Had a good easy 40 ish miles with Jay and Mike this morning, done by lunch time. Then came home butchered a deer, cleaned the garage and put skinny tires on the Mariachi.

The Mariachi looks a little strange with the skinny tires, but it rides nicely. It seems tall, and I notice the fork sucking up a little power on acceleration, even locked out. I am going to ride this on my Thanksgiving night 200 miler, so I will get a good opinion of it on that ride.  I stole the tires off my wife's bike, so don't tell her.  She has only ridden it a couple times this year so she shouldn't notice for a little while at least.


After that her and I made a home made pizza for dinner. Christina makes the crust in her bread maker, so I can't tell you how that goes but the rest is pretty easy. 


Tomato Sauce 

Wild Button mushrooms that we picked this fall. 


Cheese, peppers, sausage


cook


Then Yum... we didn't have any italian sausage so we used breakfast sausage, that tasted a little funky.  It was good though. 

Trans Iowa rookie registration starts tomorrow, hopefully UPS gets my postcard there first.  I wasn't sure I wanted to commit the time required for the race, but sent the card anyway. Now that its time to find out if I am on the roster I'm really anxious and hoping to get started training for it.

I'll post as soon as I find out.

-David

No comments:

Post a Comment