Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Nice Warm Weather!


This rocky, rooty, and washed out hill used to be impossible two years ago, now its easy.  Does that mean I need a single speed?

The cold has finally broken and I have been enjoying it!  I haven't made any new blog posts lately because I've been out riding instead of writing.  I had to skip out on the first WEMS race because my legs were still pretty fried.  The next round is June 8th at Stump Farm in Suamico, WI, and I plan on attending.  I'm really looking forward to the WEMS series this year especially the Southern Kettles race, because that is where I do much of my training.

I may also be doing the Gravel Metric in Dekalb, IL in a couple weeks.  After that is my annual tradition the Harvard Milk Run.  Also the Run For Randy in Spring Grove, IL.  

Summer is here and its getting busy, FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment