Translate

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Base Miles


Practicing the Cue Sheets


Fat biking with the Mike and Ryan

Riding on the moon

Frozen Snow Drifts

I have maintained a training log for the past few years, for my Trans Iowa attempts especially.  This is week number 7 of my 20 week plan.  On week number 7 of 2013 and 2014 this was a very bad week as far as mileage goes.  Maybe I was to busy or sick or tired or whatever, this year is a completely different story.

For 2015 I have been able to meet or exceed my goals every week.  That makes me happy, it also makes it much easier.  Falling short on one week and trying to get back on track the next is tough.  Yesterdays 105 miler was noticeably easier than last weeks century, I hope to just keep building from here.

I have some pretty big changes coming up in February but those changes also bring vacation time so it may not affect the plan too much.  We will see, lifes about balance right?   

No comments:

Post a Comment