Translate

Friday, November 20, 2015

It's Fall!


That means many things are going on.  Another one of my hobbies have come back into season, deer hunting. Man, I love that... it is like a game of chess, except your opponent spends its entire life avoiding you. Those deer are smart creatures no doubt.



Combine that with some prime scenery for riding bikes, add in some trips to the pumpkin patches and apple orchards with the kids and before you know it... I haven't written a blog in months!



This is my favorite time of year, spring can be sloppy, summer hot and winter cold. Fall brings cooler temps, changing leaves, and the motivation to get outside before winter comes.



So while I am short on time, I am not short on fresh air and good times.

Get out and have fun!

David

Snow is here now...